[DeTomaso] AC Safety Switch

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jun 15 08:05:07 EDT 2007

Chris,

You want a Binary Switch.? It has high/low cut offs - two wires - intercept the
wire going to the compressor. The later cars must have used a trinary switch,
- four wires - extra switch is for on/off control of an electric fan.? As our fans
run whenever the system is one, I don't think that control is needed unless
- ha ha - your system is getting too cold, freezing up and you need to warm
up the freon by shutting down the fan.? Yea, right.

Any AC online store will have these.? Make sure you get male/femail threads
as required.
?
I found cheap items at:

http://www.nostalgicairparts.com/