[DeTomaso] This is you!

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu Jun 14 15:49:26 EDT 2007

Now I understand the 275K that Michael mentioned. Why the 275k?? Why not
101K though that seems to be about 80K too much. Michael Shortt will be in
Chicago/Indianapolis/Chicago over the next 4 or 5 days but he refuses to
inspect the car for potential buyers from the forum. He said something about
the fear of projectile vomiting. Maybe the car is beautiful, I can't cast
judgment on a car I haven't seen but Michael refuses to check it out.

William, see what you started? Say something!

Indy

Dave

  _____