[DeTomaso] Pointless ignition conversion kits

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 23:57:31 EDT 2007

Tom, I've used Pertronix in my '57 Skyliner, '69 Mach1, '69 F250, and my son-in-laws '65 Falcon. I've never had any problem and all the cars seemed to start and run better after the conversion......and I don't do any maintenance on them. Scott

Thomas Borcich <Tborcich at msn.com> wrote: Has anyone tried the pointless conversion kits. I have the original dual point distributor
and was thinking about converting to pointless ignition...Crane and Accel makes a kit that
bolts in and converts the distributor. The crane kit has a built in rev limiter? Seems like a nice kit.

Best regards,

Tom Borcich