[DeTomaso] Pointless ignition conversion kits

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 13 15:23:58 EDT 2007

Many different kits work well.

On my 1971 Mach I Mustang, I run a Duraspark II system pulled from an
early 80's Mustang.  It works great.

On my 1982 Jeep Wagoneer (with the non-working EFI right now) I have a
Crane HAL Affect system that has worked fine for about eight years.
(unless it's why my EFI doesn't work currently).

Asa Jay