[DeTomaso] Tools, related subject- Wiha Tools

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 13 04:58:44 EDT 2007

Guys:

One other excellent manufacturer is Willi Hahn, in Germany. Their trade name is WIHA. They have outstanding tools, Mike even likes them... Unfortunately they tend towards screwdrivers, nutdrivers, twisty type tools, and about anything an electrician would want, so they're limited.

However, they're tools are extremely well made, and what's really good, they have monthly specials!!

Here's their web site: http://www.wihatools.com/default.htm

And here's their Father's Day special:  http://www.wihatools.com/fathers.htm

They're running a Father's Day special that I've already taken advantage of.

And as usual, I have no financial interest yadda yadda yadda... These are simply excellent tools, and feel good in your hands.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The Electric Pantera