[DeTomaso] FW: FW: Which 351 in each year

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 13 01:29:55 EDT 2007

Well, I have one, an original unmolested engine, well, except I did
have that problem with that timing gear on the cam side a while back,
but otherwise, the engine in my Pantera has never been out.  That,
according to all the receipts I got with it.  So I'm looking forward
to the day I finally get into it to play.  The plan of course, is to
build one to go in before I take it out. :)  Which will then give me
plenty of time to play with it, photograph it for posterity, etc.

Asa Jay