[DeTomaso] Charlie on the hook again....

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:59:48 EDT 2007

when much younger and more glutton for punishment I had a few Spitfires and
TR6s.
At best I remember maybe 4 glass fuses and a few assorted relays.
I did also experience the under dash fire once when some wires overheated
and started
putting off that white smoke and that electrical Lucas smell, there is
nothing else that smells like that.

Michael in Savannah