[DeTomaso] Charlie on the hook again....

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 12 03:14:00 EDT 2007

This is NOT true. Patently FALSE. Do NOT be misled by this seemingly
innocuous, logical, and reasonable concept.

Let me warn you, this is a misconception. False. NOT true. It is NOT to be
relied upon. It may work, but only on those occasions when the failure can
be easily remedied.

Again, do NOT believe this...

I know of what I speak.... repeatedly....

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The "Electric Pantera"