[DeTomaso] Camber Bar / Dip Stick Questions

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jun 11 09:49:53 EDT 2007

Hi Mike,

If I am not mistaken the 911's run a dry sump set up with more oil then a
crankcase would hold in its storage tank. The tank then has a float much the
same as a gas tank that runs the gauge. It has been some time that my head
was under the bonnet of a 911, but I do remember a dip stick in the tank
too. No dealer involvement needed.

Larry (dip stick) - Cleveland

  _____