[DeTomaso] NPC - anyone in the Arlington, Texas area?

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 14:51:20 EDT 2007

Hello all. I am looking at buying a car (no...it's not a Pantera, I already have one) in the Arlington, Texas area, and was hoping to have someone give it a quick eyeball for me. Please contact me at: nckzck at yahoo.com  if you are able to do this, and I will put you in touch with the seller.

                                                   Thank you!