[DeTomaso] CONDENSER UPGRADE - PHOTOS

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 15:07:24 EDT 2007

 Mark,

Yup, saw the not primary caution.? And I think I should see better than 46 degrees, agreed. But it is 120 square inches of condenser.? Stock was about 160.? Plus this style is said to be about one third more efficient size for size.? A larger unit would not see air flow across its surface due to the small grill opening, and if you spaced it back, then you'll suck hot engine air or need to build a second auxiliary shroud.??? The other all-in-one unit from Vintage Air is a 14x20 unit and that height would not be an easy fit to our available space.? I have given a little thought to running two of these condensers stacked, which would still probably fit fine under the luggage tub.

I'm still dialing in the freon charge, may be a bit low.?

DOES ANYONE HAVE FACTORY SPECS ON HOW MUCH R-12 A PANTERA WAS SUPPOSED TO RUN WITH???

I have searched and searched and can find NOTHING.

Larry