[DeTomaso] CONDENSER UPGRADE - PHOTOS

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Sun Jun 10 14:25:21 EDT 2007

Larry, I was looking at theses units and the site specifies not for primary
condensor application. I really think it is a bit to small. I'm getting 42
degrees at the vent out of the stock condensor. Even the Tech guy
recommended a 23 inch. I do like the lite weight and thinness of this type
of condensor though. Congrats on your coversion I'm sure it looks nice. Mark