[DeTomaso] CONDENSER UPGRADE - PHOTOS

zumzum at cox.net zumzum at cox.net
Sun Jun 10 14:17:25 EDT 2007

Larry, your condenser change over looks great, temps and photos are fine. Your statement and photo prove you use a sucker fan pulling from low psi zone forward to a high psi zone. Why? Seems that if you flipped the fan blade on its shaft and changed the + and - wires, you would then be blowing air into this low pressure zone which would help at low speed, then at high speed the natural laws of physics would help out by taking over. My Mangusta 1196 has a sucker fan. May a reader enlighten me on the natural air flow at speed through the rear screen-slats of our cars. Thanks, Jeff Cobb