[DeTomaso] Pantera breakdown kit

Mark DeCasien detomaso_pantera at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 9 21:14:25 EDT 2007

OK guys I am looking for some handouts. This is not for me but for our
Pantera club members and friends. We want to start to get some items
together for a breakdown kit. At our last Pocono-CSD event some Panteras
failed Tech Insp. If we had some of the items listed below that person(s)
could of fix his or her Pantera right then and there. The parts will be put
to use at home Tech events too. Please send me what you can. We would like
new, but will take used parts too. If you have something that is not on the
list but want to donate please do so. We will take it! We will take parts
for 351C or 351W. Just let us know what it fits.

Please sent to:
Jersey Panteras
c/o Mark DeCasien
209 Hobart Ave