[DeTomaso] Newby

Orville Burg, II Orville at Rubyglass.com
Sat Jun 9 18:04:38 EDT 2007

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Orville Burg and I live in
Houston. I have been under the tutelage of John Taphorn who has been very
kind in answering many of my inane questions as I search for a Pantera.

I have enjoyed the discussions and points brought forward by this group and
have learned a lot just by reading the posts and answers presented here.

I would like to be able to contribute to the group, whenever and however
possible, and found a link to a DeTomaso Longchamp which will be auctioned
in the Houston area later this month. It is not a Pantera, but I thought it
might be of interest to some of the group. The link to the auction site is:

https://www.wwgauctions.com/sterling2007.cfm?page=3
<https://www.wwgauctions.com/sterling2007.cfm?page=3&pagend=10> &pagend=10
or http://tinyurl.com/3ab8sm

Thanks to all for the information,