[DeTomaso] Pocono Celebration of Speed and Design

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Jun 9 17:37:26 EDT 2007

Hi Tony

I am well behind on e-mail and busy catching up this weekend.  I've been
distracted with my daughter's High School Graduation and the pleasure of a
Tax course that I have been taking.  No, I'm not prepping for Bob Reid's
job.

Anyway, congratulations on hosting another successful event.  I recognize
that it requires a tremendous amount of effort and the blessings of Mother
Nature.  Sounds like it all lined up this year.

I also admire that your Chapter and participating Pantera Owners supported
the needs of the son of a fellow enthusiast.  Your contributions reflects
the generosity of most Pantera owners.  I have witnessed this generosity at
the Vegas Fun Rally as well when owners have selflessly stepped up to
financially assist when asked.  DeTomaso owners are a special breed.

On behalf of many, thank you for being one to step forward and provide the
leadership to tackle a job that brings pleasure to so many.

JT