[DeTomaso] Fan relay

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Sat Jun 9 17:26:41 EDT 2007

If I understand you right, it looks like you have the relay set up OK.  The
87-30 takes the heavy load from power source to fan.  The 86-85, which
enables the 87-30 flow, runs from the switch to ground.

Just keep doing the continuity checks.  I eventually found my fan problem on
the connection from the relay to the fan.  It was due to a fried connection
inside one of those white multi-lead connectors that was deep under the
dash.