[DeTomaso] Fan relay

Mark Tumbarello ollerabmut at msn.com
Sat Jun 9 16:47:07 EDT 2007

Hi all, I just replaced the fan relays and thermo switches after the low
temp fan failed to auto activate. I've checked wiring and found a failed
connection at the brown lead from the thermoswitch. I resoldered and checked
for continuity with 0.1 ohms resistance. I reconnected with all the new
parts and still no fan activation. I can bypass everything and get the fan
to run when activating the ignition switch, but I can't seem to get it to
activate through the new relay. I have it wired #85 to ground #86 to switch
#87 12v from ignition and #30 12v out to fan. What am I doing wrong here?
Thanks, Mark