[DeTomaso] FORD GT Numbers

www.ProvaMo.com pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 9 12:09:31 EDT 2007

No, I stated that the first Panteras had a higher loss than the Late Model
Panteras.  (People learned)
And this is similar to the Viper loss rate.  I think it was also similar to
the F-GT loss rate.

Chuck

  So what are you saying Chuck?

  That Pantera drivers crashed more cars early than Ford GT drivers crashed?

  Michael in Savannah