[DeTomaso] GT5s

Paul A. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sat Jun 9 10:52:24 EDT 2007

Any one know if Eds car was sold. I have lost many  a
nights sleep thinking about that car. I have wanted a GT5s for what seams
forever but it would mean having to sell my car at some time or put our new
house on hold for awhile. Even though my wife was ok with putting our new
house on hold for a while I don't think it is the best of my ideas.
Hopefully, it will be sold this weekend so I will only kick my self for not
buying it rather than fretting about buying it.

Paul