[DeTomaso] cooling tube routing question

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 13:30:07 EDT 2007

I'm in the process of putting 2647 back together. Today's question, cooling tubes. Like a dumba$$, I did noit write down the routing of all the hoses. Here's what I got so far:

  Rear Big tubes:
  driver's side: to water pump
  passenger side: to bottom of pressure tank

  Front Big tubes:
  driver's side: upper radiator connection
  passenger side: lower radiator connection

  T-stat goes to top of pressure tank

  I need help with the smaller ones, the ones with the shut-off valves.
  rear small tubes:
  driver's side: ???
  passenger's side: ???

  One of them goes to the top of the block by the t-stat, and the other one goes.....?

  thank you for your help.

  John