[DeTomaso] Pantera question from (online) Sports Car Market Magazind

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:54:03 EDT 2007

Final Numbers

*Poll Archive

*  Archived On Mon 4th June Poll Question:  Which of the following would be
the best on a high-speed trip from Los Angeles to Las Vegas? Total Votes:
367    1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 59 votes (16.1%)    1976 Ferrari 512 BB 86
votes (23.4%)    1967 Toyota 2000GT 16 votes (4.4%)    DeTomaso Pantera 206
votes (56.1%)