[DeTomaso] Radiator Temp Switches

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Wed Jun 6 10:33:20 EDT 2007

Pat,

	The numbers for the Wahler 82/77 deg C (180/171 deg F) one I bought was
"6010.92".
	The number for the  Behr 75/70 deg C (167/158 deg F) one I bought was
"124.06".

I don't know if these were the numbers from the VW shop I bought them from
or the manufacturer's numbers.  Hope this helps and let me know if you
verify they are manufacturer numbers.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505