[DeTomaso] Car related laugh for the day, LPC (Little Pantera Content)

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Tue Jun 5 17:22:10 EDT 2007

Ha-ha!Got me thinking of one of my mistakes.I was in a hurry,and had to
change brakepads on all 4 wheels on a older Mercedes.So i dig into it,and
forced the caliperpistons all the way back and put in new pads on all 4
corners,on with the wheels again,started up,in with the reverse to drive it
out of the garage,then on with the brake before i hit the concrete wall
behind the car and the pedal went all the way down to the floor 8[ Just
before i hit the wall,i realised that i had forgotten to pump the brakepedal
until the caliperpistons was near the pads again.Luckily the car was not
much damaged,just a shocking experience.

Cheers
Øyvind