[DeTomaso] Thinking about new gauges - looking for advice

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Jun 5 02:48:59 EDT 2007

Richard,
     I had the four small gauges replaced with the white faced VDO units
nine years ago.  They have worked well for me.  Earlier this year,  I
replaced my speedo and tach with the white Auto Meter Phantom units.  Both
speedo and tach are electric and I am very happy with both of them.  Auto
Meter did not offer the electric Phantom speedo in a 200 mph version so I
settled for the 160.

Art