[DeTomaso] LIGHT BULB PART NUMBERS NEEDED

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Tue Jun 5 00:26:02 EDT 2007

A fixed resistor in line wont work.  You will need a dimmer (variable
resistor) that has the appropriate range to dim the leds.  Factory resistor
is only a few ohms.  You will need several hundred ohms.

Dave "sparky" D

At 07:51 PM 6/2/2007 +0000, you wrote:
>Dave,
>
>That's great information.  I assume the resistor could just be placed in
series with the existing dimmer reostat.  Any idea what value resistor
would be needed to dim the LED bulbs?

>--
>Dave Bell

Oops.