[DeTomaso] Car related laugh for the day, LPC (Little Pantera Content)

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 4 23:48:08 EDT 2007

They don't want to lose service to independent mechanics.  They could
probably sell it for $5K and make money.  If they sell it for $40K, they
will keep customers coming back to the Porsche dealer for certain types of
service.

The software does a lot more than reset codes.  Still, $40K is way out of
line.