[DeTomaso] Out for Bonneville 100 - MSD Distributor Advance

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 23:27:23 EDT 2007

Well I am out for the B-100.  Totally bummed out but I also am not running around two days before I have to leave either.

  Getting ready to call Doc Abe to tell him I'm out. To make a long story short it isn't the distributor gear as I initially thought it would be.  Soon as we pulled the dist. gear we realized that wasn't the problem. Just to be on the safe side we replaced the gear, but couldn't set timing. Dick Drenske who came over to give me a hand tonight replacing the gear and checking timing and everything else out believes as does the engine builder there is a good chance its the distributor centrifical advance and/or springs. Unfortunately I gotta be at work tomorrow at 6am  and don't have time to pull it all together or even get the distributor to the shop.

  I'll wait for two days to cool down, count to 10 and get the distributor to a shop to check it out. If its just the distributor I get off cheap. Still bummed though.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com