[DeTomaso] Mixed messages about differential fluid

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Mon Jun 4 15:31:58 EDT 2007

Tom --

Decisions about brands and about dino vs. synthetic are largely just based
on religion.  You're not going to get "the one correct answer"

For what it is worth, I use Redline 75w90-NS on my street and occasional
track-day car.

If you regularly change your fluild, you should be happy with your 80-90W
Hypoy C.