[DeTomaso] AAAAAAARGH!!!!!

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Jun 4 10:16:12 EDT 2007

If you carry the proper emergency equipment this is not a problem.

Just have that cute little italian girl (with the overly large
mammalian protuberences and the short skirt) hold a finger on over the
leak.  If it is a large leak, have her hold her mouth over it.

She will be fine until the proper rubber appliance can be located.

but I can't tell you this, you haven't logged on or shown your
membershit card.

Icky