[DeTomaso] Car related laugh for the day, LPC (Little Pantera Content)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Jun 4 01:26:41 EDT 2007

I am actually getting better about tackling things on my own (well, on my
own except for the hundreds of helpful POCA email messages I get whenever
I'm in a jam!)

Proof of that is that four months ago I never would have, without at least
one knowlegable person in the garage with me, attempted something like
replacing a component in the engine compartment.

The newer cars are all run by computers, which makes things a little more
challenging, I would assume.

Chris