[DeTomaso] Car related laugh for the day, LPC (Little Pantera Content)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 3 23:43:41 EDT 2007

Chris,

What I'm really dreading, is troubleshooting the Jeep.  I have Holley 2V
ProJection on it, and it stopped working recently.  I don't know if the
brain box went out, or just the fuel pump, or the relay I have it one,
or if the wiring has gone bad, etc.  Many parts to look at, any one of
which could be causing the problem.  But I need to get after it, because
I have to get the boat out, get the tires changed and get my ass to the
lake.  It was over 90 here today, perfect boat weather and my tow rig is
down.

Grrrrrr,

Asa Jay

PS.  I do have a degree in Automotive Technology, but I only use it at
home.  Your troubles today were fairly simple and something you could
fix in a couple hours with little know-how, as long as you keep asking
good questions, taking in all the possible answers and troubleshooting
one thing at a time, you'll do Fine.  :)

 I knew a guy who didn't drive his Pantera for years because he
-thought- he had a blown head gasket.  When I finally convinced him we
should troubleshoot it, we found everything was fine, except he had a
bad cap on his coolant tank.  He was very relieved, and kind of
embarrassed, but he started driving the car again.

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA

1973 Pantera L 5533