[DeTomaso] AAAAAAARGH!!!!!

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Sun Jun 3 17:06:12 EDT 2007

Chris,

Double check all of the battery to starter connections.
If you are not hearing the starter gear trying to engage I would be
suspicious you are not getting enough juice back there or something is amiss
with your "new starter and solenoid".  The new parts would be the first
thing I would check.
I know I always over look the small stuff so start with the simple things
and leave the outrageous thoughts (motor seized) for later tonight or maybe
2:00 am!
;o)

John
4488