[DeTomaso] Thinking about new gauges - looking for advice

Jim Gray jimgray at cableone.net
Sun Jun 3 17:35:57 EDT 2007

I have the Phantom gauges from Autometer because I wanrted the black bezels
with white faces.

Otherwise I second everything Will says.  Go Autometer and go eltric speedo
so you don't have to worry about changing gear ratios or tire sizes.  You
just reprogram the thing and you know it's accurate.

Jim Gray