[DeTomaso] Follow up to Pocono Celebration of Speed and Design

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Sat Jun 2 01:44:13 EDT 2007

To DeTomaso List and POCA Chapter Presidents on blind copy:
If you read my previous message, you then know we raised money for a 12 year
old NJ boy that has brain cancer at our event last weekend.

I have shared with you much time on this list over the years.  Although I
don't know you each personally, I do know thru participation here you posess
the capacity to help others in need.  Usually it's just one of us looking
for a part reference, sometimes a little more.  I am going to ask you each
for one small act of kindness:

Michael Wejsa is 12.  He has brain cancer.  His family can not afford all
that Michael needs.  I would like to think that I can solicit the collective
Pantera community to make a monitary donation to the Wejsa family and you
will respond.  I have a flyer attach.  I know it will be stripped by the
server.  If you email me directly, I will send it to you.  Regardless, you
can send a check to:

NJ VCA c/o Michael Wejsa
501 Broadway, Suite 201
Point Pleasant, NJ 08742

Let's show our friends at the Viper Club what we're made of and put some
money directly in the hands of a family in need.

Thank you in advance,
Tony DiGiovanna
President, Jersey Panteras