[DeTomaso] Thinking about new gauges - looking for advice

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 12:00:00 EDT 2007

John Taphorn, Chris Difani, and I have Autometer Ultra Lite gauges.  They
look nice, fit well, and are accurate.  We all have the electronic speedo.
You have to buy a sending unit that attaches to the rear of the ZF. It's
pretty much a no-brainer.  You could do the mech speedo as well.

The color is not quite white - sort of a light silver.

I'm sure there are others that have the Autometer gauges.  Those are the
only ones I know about, though.

Will.