[DeTomaso] Clear Coating Aluminum?

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Sun Jun 3 08:04:42 EDT 2007

Anodizing aluminum castings doesn't work out so well and imparts a
somewhat gray look to the finished part.

Sherwin Williams makes a two part clear specifically for use on aluminum
wheels. I have two unopened cans in my shop I intended to use but never
got to it. It was costly as I recall but would be cheap if it does the
job claimed.

Fred T.