[DeTomaso] Solid Camshaft lash?

redvobra at aol.com redvobra at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 23:06:18 EDT 2007

Hi all. I'm helping a buddy out who has a 351 C Falcon (Mad Max car, right hand drive).

He doesn't know specifics about the camshaft, and we need to set the lash. What we do know is that it is running solid lifters. The only clues that he has about the cam is that it is a "Solid Camshaft (38/67)". Anyone know what the 38/67 means?

And more importantly, any ideas as to what the valve lash should be set to?

Thanks in advance,
-Chris