[DeTomaso] Clear Coating Aluminum?

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Jun 2 17:54:52 EDT 2007

Bill,

The finish is just a fine glass bead blast finish...it looks like a bright
satin aluminum finish after the bead blast....much like a new aluminum head
looks like. I wonder if there is a clear anodizing?

I saw Dick Dreske's car a while back and the surface had been blasted and I
think he powder coated it clear. I have to ask Dick. But it looked really
good.

Tom