[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Updates

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 2 09:46:20 EDT 2007

Hey DAWG!

So we got the short report on the Nevada Open Road Challenge, but no
real details yet, some of us are wondering if you really went and raced
your Pantera.  Smooth sailing all the way?  Sounds like you drove your
grandmas Buick.  We want details man.  Who was there?  Did John Shnieder
show up with the 10 Million Dollar General Lee?  Anybody run Unlimited?
What clubs were there?  How did TPR do in the club challenge?  (are you
still -doing- the club Challenge?)

And we want Proof!  We want photos, in car video, local news bits,
testimony from hookers, etc.  C'mon man, I know you said you were busy
with work, but they have let you off some time to go pee.  You were in
the Marines once, hold it for a while and type something up for us.

Hey, and don't forget to tell us about the next race event that TPR will
be going to.  Tell us who and when.

Those living vicariously through your adventures are drying up man.  Get
on it!

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie