[DeTomaso] Updated: Amerisport GT5S For Sale

PanteraGT5S PanteraGT5S at Express56.com
Sat Jun 2 06:22:52 EDT 2007

Update: The car is located in Delaware and I am asking 60k for the car.
Pictures, and such, are stripped by the forum, so contact me with your email
address and I will send any electronic info that way.
With a great deal of regret, I post this.  My Pantera is for sale.

It's a beautiful black Amerisport GT5S that's fully documented, partly
thanks to Kirk, and well taken care of.  It's a prime example of a true
thoroughbred.

All original parts are included for anyone wishing to perform a full
restoration.  The last upgrade was a suspension rebuild, with the help of
with Fred Terry and Crew.  Thanks Guys.

There's a smidge over 15k on the odo.  It turned 15k on a set of jack stands
from starting it every two weeks, without fail, on a regular schedule marked
by a calendar.  I tried to keep everything in motion and never disconnected
the speedo - as close to "real" engine miles as I could get.  The trunk
displays carpet damage by a leaked battery and should be replaced.
Everything else is exactly as you would expect.

I will send any info you request that can be sent electronically.  However,
I also require proof of an ability to purchase.  I will not entertain
tire-kickers or joy-riders.

I would prefer this car becomes the hands of a true enthusiast.  One who
will truly appreciate the car for what it is, and enjoy it - for what it is.

Please don't waste time - serious inquiries only.

Thanks,
Ed