[DeTomaso] LIGHT BULB PART NUMBERS NEEDED

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Jun 1 18:20:15 EDT 2007

That's funny.

So far, the only weird things I found on my car were, 1) the aftermarket,
twin, high-output radiator fans were wired to the fuse box with about a
20-gauge wire through a clear, plastic light-up switch which melted after
about 5 minutes of use, and 2) there was a relay hanging down under the
passenger side of the dash with one wire disconnected.  I discovered where
the relay was supposed to go and popped it into its metal case and hooked up
the errant wire.  The first time I put the keys in the ignition I realized
why it was disconnected--it was a warning buzzer for the keys which was
obviously on its last legs and sounded like a dying cow!

I'll be replacing that buzzer soon.

Chris