[DeTomaso] LIGHT BULB PART NUMBERS NEEDED

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Fri Jun 1 15:00:35 EDT 2007

Without plunging into depravity, I'll just say the only reason I would want
the dimmer to work is because it's there--I like to have every button in my
car actually work, if possible (that's why I replaced the dummy switch at
the bottom of the dash with a cruise control switch!).  In reality, you're
right--it's pretty stupid to worry about a dimmer when I really want to make
the lights brighter!

Sincerely,

Chris "I'm annoyed my alternator light doesn't work but why should I care
since I have a fully functional ammeter which tells me the same thing but
with more detail than would an idiot light" Kimball