[DeTomaso] LIGHT BULB PART NUMBERS NEEDED

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 14:18:28 EDT 2007

Chocking on a "UNIT" that isn't big enough?
  Are we still talking about light bulbs???

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  Why would one put brighter lights in the dash and then want a dimmer?

Isn't this like choking on a "unit" that isn't big enough?

well . . . I'm just not getting it today - nevermind.

David
Do you walk to work or carry your lunch?

Quoting Christopher Kimball :