[DeTomaso] LIGHT BULB PART NUMBERS NEEDED

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Fri Jun 1 12:45:02 EDT 2007

Dear Chris,

I would suggest that you contact Dave Bell or John Taphorn. The Space City Panteras have come up with a complete Pantera LED light bulb set that addresses all of your needs. I got mine in the mail yesterday and it has (important for me....) well written directions to replace all of the external lights plus the tach and speedo. Cost $200 plus $5 shipping. A bit pricey, but with the advantages of: already field tested by the Space City Pantera Technology Team; "lifetime" bulbs; higher lumen output---brighter for those SUVs behind you; less current draw on the electrical system; all in one set and you don't have to go through dozens of different LEDs for the optimal replacement for the Pantera. I looked into LEDs earlier and in my opinion this kit is pretty darn cost effective.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles