[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1 Electrical Problems

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 1 12:05:34 EDT 2007

My VDO temperature and oil gauge started clicking
back an forth a little after the Thunderhill run last year.
I was ready to start the ground wire search under the
dash and noticed the ground at the back of the car
fell off...  I put an new bolt in place and the problem
went away....why would that ground cause the gauges
that I assume are connected under the dash to do
strange things makes me wonder about the power
of the Prince of Darkness

Bob Benson