[DeTomaso] Red Pantera spotted in Western Michigan last Sunday

C Eus markushgroup at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 09:36:47 EDT 2007

On my way to Chicago around 5:30 p.m. last Sunday around mile marker 41 along U.S. 94, I spotted a nice looking red P-car with black or grey Shelby/Hallibrand style wheels trailered going eastbound. On the outside chance that the owner is on this list, who's is it?

In any event, I'm going back to Cali on the permanent basis. So you guys in PCNC, I'll BCNU again. I managed to get a job in Santa Clara. Take care.

Cal, #2428 (soon to be heading back west)