[DeTomaso] Place to park overnight in Monterey?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 22:54:31 EDT 2007

Unfortunately I call on Walmart stores and some have NO over night parking signs! Some DON"T! If you go that way I'd call the store to make sure its OK! Oh, and get the managers name that OK'd it! Just a thought.
  Good Luck

  Curt

Paul Timko <thedrol at pobox.com> wrote:
  I have to agree with Dave. I worked with a guy who couldn't fly and
drove around the county in an RV. He always stayed in a Walmart parking
lot.

Paul