[DeTomaso] Air file--found and bought!

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 31 22:44:16 EDT 2007

Certified!! Certifiable!!!

TOOL DORK!!

Ha! See if I EVER loan you my electronic-magnetohydraulic-self-actuated-internal-combustion-powered-multi-positional-automatic-grasping-contra-rotating-widget-extractor ever ever again!

Never ever !!

... not to mention I'll get you for this!!! ....

Chris D

(who never met a tool he didn't like, can always dream up a reason to buy it... even if he isn't exactly sure what it does.... but is always sure he needs it.... or wants it... )