[DeTomaso] Front suspension - Disassembly, Day 1

NSakulen at aol.com NSakulen at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 22:19:43 EDT 2007

I drilled and installed grease zerks when I did my rack.

Nick

Mine  clunked when going over speed bumps (at a slow speed).  It was the rack
 bushing.

If you haven't changed yours, why not remove the rack,  clean/disassemble it,
grease-not-oil, new bushing, new boots, new tie rod  ends, remount with 3/8"
spacers, and then you're done.